Student Support Programs
- Resource Specialist Program (RSP) – provides direct instruction to identified students for small group assistance from a resource teacher for up to half of the school day
- Special Day Class (SDC) – students with intensive learning needs receive core subject instruction in a self-contained classroom
- Response to Intervention (RTI) – individual or small group instruction for students who need additional academic support
- English Learners (EL) – the California English Language Development Test (CELDT) is given to English learners at the start of each school year to determine student levels and to monitor student's progress in acquiring Englich languagle skills. Teachers use ELD instructional strategies to support all EL students in their classrooms. In addition, an ELD teacher provides pull-out support for students who qualify based on their CELDT scores.
- Speech & Language – services are provided to students with moderate to severe communication disorders based on State eligibility requirements
- Counseling & Therapy – services provided to students who qualify
- Read Naturally – a supplemental reading program designed to enable students to improve reading fluency